The eccentric block of the vibration motor is easy to adjust, with multiple voltages and power options. It adopts pure copper enameled wire, all-copper winding, stator vacuum dipping, ensuring insulation level, stainless steel shell, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for any harshness without explosion-proof requirements working environment.
The casing is precision casting, the edge of the end cover is equipped with an o-shaped sealing ring, a fully enclosed structure design, good dust-proof and moisture-proof function, the use of anti-vibration power cord outgoing protective cover, anti-long-term vibration damage to the cable, and the molded junction box is waterproof , Insulation and safety performance.
What is the operating mode of the vibration motor?
1. The vibration motor runs continuously. Continuous operation is a constant load operation whose duration is sufficient to achieve heat balance.
2. The intermittent operation of the vibration motor is started without affecting the temperature, and the intermittent operation involves an operation composed of a continuous sequence of the same time interval. Each of these intervals includes constant loading time and intermittent time.
3. Intermittent operation, in which starting and braking will affect the temperature. Intermittent operation involves operations consisting of a continuous sequence of identical time intervals, each of these intervals includes a start time, a constant load time, a braking time, and an intermittent time.
4. Continuous operation under intermittent load, which involves continuous sequence operation at the same time interval.
5. Start intermittent operation that affects temperature. Intermittent operation involves operations consisting of a continuous sequence with the same time interval.